Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cubicle Paranoia - Face the Fear

A wish I had almost six months back was to bring doom to someone whom I thought added to the pain I was in at that time. Out of frustration, I wrote the above line and wola..the solution to it was just there..right in front of my eyes..

"A wish I had almost six months back was to bring doom to someone whom I thought added to the pain I was in at that time."

So there it was..the problem was in this I..tried my level best to keep him off the thoughts..but all failed..then one fine day I wrote a mail to him and also a friend request on a popular social networking site for working professionals..Many days without a reply..and then he replied..haha..some unknown level of satisfaction that I was able to face this guy..I am not sure why but something in this fella always made me feel uncomfortable and felt like I am scared of him..hahaha...
-------------------------

There are many things which I would prefer to be left under the stone..mainly due to corporate ethics and also professional practices..Its after all a small world..I forgave him..but still do remember his name..someday... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment