Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mumbai - A New Chapter in My Life

After a brief stint of over 3 years, fate now has me in the city of dreams fondly called Mumbai..Not much changes since I left almost 6 years back..The city is always on the rise..as there is no space left on the ground..Sky scrappers are all over..hot n humid thru the year..a city that comes to a standstill with one strong downpour..etc etc...all that apart..I thank this mighty maximum city for giving me a chance to come over and live with the million dreamers.....

SO here I start again...armed with my tweets and a few new ideas...

The stuff around here will still be mystic..sorrounded by a hue of blue...a very mystic..very blue..

Welcome back to Xetared :)...Welcome Mumbai to XetaRed..A blue carpet welcome to the dream city..

No comments:

Post a Comment