Monday, August 9, 2010

Our Indica Xeta - WE Love it

Nearly 6 months..read too many reviews...knocked many doors...took multiple opinions...feared my decision..goodness...had sleepless nights..and what not..

Opinions ranged from buying a Maruti Wagon R, Ford Figo, Hyundai i10, Hyundai Santro, Chevy Spark, Zen Estillo and a couple more...some would stress the value for money..some emphasised on the mileage..some the looks and some the brand...and me..I thought all are right...until...

The day me and my wifey decided to buy a Tata Indica Xeta LPG (Furnace Red)...we were sure of what we are doing...

I even took inspiration from the name...and named my blog after it..XETA RED...

No offence meant...but i dont like the look of a WagonR (keeping aside everything), Figo was not yet launched, Hyundai was not fitting up in my budget and i couldnt fit up in an Alto or Spark..Beat was good but on road prices killed us..Xeta gave us all...

Looks + Price + Space + etc etc etc

(I don't intend to go for a rally..no cross country..no competition for the looks / mileage..i just need a car which would fit my needs and is affordable..coz its me who will be paying for it and driving it..
NOT MY WELL WISHERS AND EXPERT CAR REVIEWERS WHO compare INDIA TO AMERICA)

 Thank you Tata for this simple wondercar. Well coming back to my car..Love you dear car..muaaaah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment